Agile Delivery Lead - Outside IR35
Betting and Gaming
As an Agile Delivery Lead, your role will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in a variety of environments.
You should have led delivery within software development teams of varying type and complexity, owning & optimising delivery.
- You should also have demonstrable experience of different agile methods, tools, and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and be able to pragmatically apply them as required
- You'll oversee the team's processes, ensuring agile approaches are pragmatically adopted and maintained
- You'll coach teams to enhance their agility and help them develop
- You'll create and strive to sustain high performing software development teams
- You'll use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive improvements to quality and delivery
- You'll use appropriate metrics to track the team's health, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- You'll enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments
- You'll build a positive, psychologically safe culture to ensure you get the most from the team
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search