Remote working (UK)
£££competitive rates inside IR35
Lorien's leading client are looking for a Senior UI Developer on an initial 6 month contract.
As a UI Lead, you will be responsible for contributing effectively to projects by preparing and getting agreement on designs and some level of hands-on software development. You will ensure that decisions related to your area of responsibility are taken promptly and effectively. You will need to display an understanding of commercial awareness.
- Experience in designing and building responsive web applications and cross browser compatible systems
- Experience in delivering design options analysis papers and manage the design approvals.
- Experience on designing Front End for large scale enterprise applications.
- Hands-on in Front End technologies with experience in designing Single Page Applications using in OOJS frameworks (React JS, Angular JS)
- Modular Design using AMD principles (RequireJS, Common JS etc)
- Experience in building applications based of node js and NPM.
- Understanding of Accessibility requirements
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Exposure to packaging/build tools (eg Grunt, Gulp)
- Exposure to Continuous Build and integration tools (Team City, Jenkins)
- Exposure to CSS based Grid frameworks
- Familiarity with middleware and N-Tier architecture, and strong analytic skills and logical reasoning for creating complex designs
- Experience in delivering in AGILE delivery model
If this role sounds of interest please apply and I will be in touch to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search