About the role
The Power Platform Consultant will work within our Apps & Data practice, specialising in the Microsoft Power Platform. This role will be remote and client site as needed.
The role will be responsible for creating end-to-end solutions for our clients, as well as supporting the development of internal solutions such as HR tools and knowledge base bots.
The Apps & Data Practice focusses on the Microsoft Power Platform, as well as the associated ecosystem such as SharePoint, Teams and the Dataverse.
You will have strong documentation skills, with an understanding of the requirements for building line-of-business solutions and application lifecycle management.
An essential part of this role will be designing consistent modern application front ends to a high standard, therefore experience with UI design is desired alongside an understanding of reporting best practices.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Designing and creating Power Platform solutions
- Designing and creating Power BI based dashboard and reporting solutions
- Producing Low Level Designs and Configuration Reference Documentation
- Delivering design workshops to confirm requirements and scope
- Integrating data between Ord party applications using REST APIs
- Identifying ways to improve and optimise business processes
- Designing modern Uls
- Creating solution templates and components to be used in a repeatable fashion
- Quality assurance and ALM
- Upkeep and development of a Centre of Excellence
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Documenting project processes, including change requests
- An appetite for learning
- Experience with the Power Platform, including one or more of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Dataverse
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues to resolution
- and work under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience working with and customising Dynamics 365
- Experience with the Microsoft 5ó5 Suite, with a strong understanding of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience using REST APIs
- Database knowledge - queries, indexing, stored procedures
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, PHP, Liquid
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted