You will be responsible for managing a global programme of work that focuses on putting in place a set critical business capabilities spanning across Marketing, BI & Measurement, Business Growth Planning and Product Innovation. This programme is expected to last 18-24 months, will involve several senior stakeholders and will be complex in nature. These initiatives enable us to deliver to our strategic objectives. The desired outcome is to see these world class digital capabilities embedded into our day to day culture to enable us to operate consistently across our portfolio brands.
Define the scope of the programme and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Co-ordinate and provide thought leadership in definition of scope of initiatives across multiple major workstreams of work, across the steering group, functional leads, and regional stakeholders
- Working with the leadership team, ensure clear business cases or value statement against each initiative and a rationale on how this aligns with the strategic objectives. Use this as a method of prioritisation.
- Conduct dependency mapping and scope-in sufficient level of detail to produce an overall programme roadmap
Drive through regional adoption and Measure Results
- See through delivery of capabilities as well execution of the adoption plan, through to measurement of successful results in the scoped regions.
- Ensure regular communication on intent and progress of the programme are available for the programme sponsors, Global SLT and the Board
- Min of 10 years' experience delivering complex programmes of work, with (budget £5m+) within digitally focused businesses
- Strategic thinking and ability to articulate ideas clearly. Proven experience of translating strategy into excellent execution
- Demonstrable breadth of knowledge within large digital enterprises, working in a matrix style.
- Commercially minded, able to understand the impact of the initiatives to target businesses. Able to negotiate with consultants and suppliers where necessary.
- Very Strong stakeholder management skills. Diplomatic in nature. Ability to build relationships to influence and guide amongst various levels of stakeholder seniority, from Managing Directors downwards
- Tenacious in nature, is not set back by pushback from difficult stakeholders and employs various approaches to achieving positive outcomes.
- Extensive presentation skills and experience
- Any demonstrable experience of success in previous Marketing, BI & Measurement AI & ML, Business process and planning, Financial & budgeting or Innovation is highly desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search