2nd line engineer - Onsite Role
CLIENT SITE - Central London
Our client, a well-established MSP based based in London, are looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer to come and join their team.
You will be part of a team that manages the life-cycle of service incidents, service requests and change requests which delivers all the elements of a high-quality service to both internal and external partners in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft operating systems and applications is key:
- Broad and strong technical background with the Microsoft technology stack including; Office 365, EMS, SharePoint, Active Directory and Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Any experience with administering a Local Area Network (LAN Switches, Access Points etc) would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in delivering desk side support to senior Executive level end-users.
- Prior experience within the Financial sector with knowledge of supporting Bloomberg, OMS and PMS platforms are preferable.
- Managing the life-cycle of service raised incidents from end-users.
- Managing the life-cycle of service requests from end-users.
- Managing the life-cycle of change requests from end-users.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply now with your most up to date CV!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search