Performance Tester - Security cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider!
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Performance Tester to work on a 6-month contract, starting immediately.
This role will be working remotely in either Bracknell or Basingstoke. (by preference)
- The successful Performance tester to Provide specialist testing advice and delivery on application and infrastructure projects within a program.
- You will also regularly Supply stakeholder with testing data, to enable them to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
Day to day Responsibilities include:
- Organising materials, environments, tools, and resources required to deliver the planned performance testing activities and co-ordinate the delivery of testing against the schedule.
- reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics.
- Involved in the development of performance test plans and may lead a small test team.
- Performing testing development and execution activities that require specialist skills in testing tool sets.
Key experience required
- Strong knowledge of creating and executing performance test plans.
- Working experience in a secured environment is preferred.
- A demonstrated understanding of managing and reporting to stakeholders.
- Experience of Successfully delivering all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
- Experience using tolls and applications such as JIRA, SOAP, REST and JMeter.A valid security clearance is required for this role,
- If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more information, then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search