My UK banking client requires a SLX Developer to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: UK (working from home)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
- ASP.Net and C# experience essential along with database focused coding.
- Dynamic and interested in taking platform to the next level via innovative design.
- Experience with transforming legacy platforms into microservices.
- Great attitude and ability to think differently and work closely with stakeholders, business analysts and testing team.
- Good communication skills and ability to work on own initiative and focus on meeting release timeframes.
- Problem resolution and incident management experience.
- Experience of working in security and specifically with access management platforms would be a plus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted