Cloud Engineer - INSIDE IR35
Location: UK flexible
Are you a cloud engineer looking for the next challenge? Can you bring a different perspective to cloud platform engineering and automation while working within an Agile team? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking to grow our team with committed people to contribute to our talented teams our customers across the region. Shape your world We are looking for a Cloud Native Engineer to become part of a vibrant team of cloud native engineers focused on cloud migrations and optimisations for our customers with an understanding of DevOps. You lead the way for our customers by providing expert input during planning and execution, and you will have a passion for results with a focus on customer value delivery throughout.
The role will involve:
- Actively participating as an Agile team member by contributing to the development and estimation of stories based on product features and epics
- Create relevant playbooks and run books as part of any build and run documentation
- Deliver well defined, tested and reusable infrastructure code for pipeline orchestration and automation and scripting to build dynamic cloud infrastructure components
- Work within, but also optimise the constraints of continuous integration and delivery environments
- Carry out quality assurance with peers on code submissions, merge requests and architecture documentation - Maximise performance and value delivery through establishing effective metrics monitoring
- Participate in the restoration of services during a live incident, including root cause analysis
- You will be providing technical consultancy and advice to clients and project teams, whilst establishing trusted working relationships.
- You will constantly evolve and grow your cloud skills and actively knowledge share within the team and Fujitsu Cloud Community.
This role sits within the Application and Multi-Cloud Services division where we active seek to engage with new and existing customers to provide innovative, preferably cloud focused solutions. This means you will recognise the power of individual and cultural differences for Fujitsu and that you will take the initiative and seek new solutions to benefit customers. You will also have exceptional interpersonal skills which you will apply in collaborating with internal and customer teams alike.
Your Experience -
- AWS certified
- Track record of successful hands-on experience implementing and automating cloud solutions
- Experienced in large scale data and cloud migration programmes
- Excellent experience of AWS cloud platform, including migration strategies and approaches, microservices, containers, container orchestration (Kubernetes) and development
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure Native development, IaaS, continuous integration and development pipeline
- Good use and understanding of tooling such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Nexus, JIRA, CloudWatch + logs etc
- Knowledge of architecture, development and operation of critical systems within a DevOps environment
- Proactive working style and comfortable dealing with ambiguity - Great analytical skills and quick to learn new cloud technologies
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search