Product Manager (Modelling) - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate Product Manager, looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience in Product Management for Media, Advertising or Research?
Working within the media space by building the tools to make media work for all. By helping brands activate new customer experiences by turning data into intelligence.
You will have a strong understanding of reporting, performance, and analytics preferably within AdTech. Having a deep experience of delivering platforms, products, and services across large global enterprises.
- Contribute to the business model and value proposition for analytics, tools, and underlying solutions for the data platform.
- Identifying market needs, problems, and opportunities.
- Using data to inform and guide your product strategies and plans.
- Working with the Director, Product Management to execute against a product roadmap which focuses on realising maximum value to the business.
- Setting objectives with the teams and ensuring that plans and work streams are aligned to delivering against those objectives.
- Own the overall delivery of the product component that you are responsible for, ensuring that your teams execute effectively and drive value creation.
- Experience in product management and being able to operate and lead in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and XP) to deliver technical products and data solutions.
- An understanding of how agencies and advertisers use data technology.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, able to balance multiple priorities and manage your own workload.
What's next? If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search