Bullhorn Product Developer - Permanent Salary: up to £45,000Location: UK based, remote - occasional travel to various sites
Our client, a global staffing business, are looking for a Bullhorn Product Developer to join them on an exciting and large-scale digital transformation journey.
As a Developer, you'll work within a newly formed Product team to deliver enhancements and ongoing development to the Bullhorn ATS.
You'll come from a strong back-end development background and work with the team to translate functional requirements into solutions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the businesses needs and concerns surrounding Bullhorn and work with the Product team to provide technical solutions
- Build robust, scalable and high quality automation solutions across Bullhorn
- Ensure data and coding is accurately stored
- Data uploads, cleansing, migration and data extraction via APIs
- Integration of systems via APIs to exchange data or perform automated actions
- Develop a strong understanding of Bullhorn database schema and REST API
- Build customer-facing web portals, allowing customers to interact directly with front-office systems
- Mobile and web channel development and deployment using Agile methodologies
- DevOps and BizDevOps continuous development experience using Agile methodologies
- API experience in Web, SOAP, REST APIs
- SQL Management Studio
- Visual Studio
- Ability to work in a team environment, sharing knowledge and contributing ideas
- Bullhorn experience is highly desirable
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted