Salesforce Architect Rate: £650/d, OUTSIDE IR35 Location: Remote Our client, a global cybersecurity business, are looking for a Technical / Platform Architect who can leverage their experience in Salesforce (particularly quote to cash implementations) and advise on best practice and approaches. The role will work closely with third party system integrators and other Architects to ensure a robust and scalable design. You'll have an excellent understanding of how SFDC interacts with other applications.
- Design of project level architecture in accordance with Enterprise Architecture principles
- Organising and capturing technical requirements and design including authoring technical design documentation
- Collaborate Solution Architects to analyse business requirements and develop solutions that are achievable, acceptable and consistent with the Enterprise Architecture principles
- Participate in build design sessions as well as technical design sessions, collaborating with numerous areas of the business
- Ensure robust and scalable design and development
- Produce technical specifications for enhancement requests at Epic & Feature level
Your skills and experience:
- Experienced in technical specification, design and development of Salesforce.com - including languages/tools i.e. Apex, VisualForce, Lightning and Force.com platform
- Experienced in RBAC (including roles, profiles, sharing rules) with the ability to design solutions to enable access whilst adhering to GDPR regulations
- Experienced in SFDC technical architecture standards, constraints and best practices
- Broad understanding of: integration, security, performance optimisation, master data management, etc
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your up-to-date CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search