Telecommunications Senior Project Manager
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider are actively recruiting a Telecommunications Project Manager to work on a 4-month initial contract.
In this exciting role, The Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a complex high-risk project or multiple projects, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along the client's working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Operates within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathers status reports of team members across their projects and addresses issues as appropriate
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used
- Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in order to minimise the client's exposure to risk across multiple projects
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilisation across projects
- Ensures that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Is accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search