Senior IT Support Analyst
Our healthcare client is looking for a highly skilled Senior IT Support Analyst to join thier Glasgow based team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35.
- experience in ICT/Digital service provision to a detailed technical level using the technologies listed below
- lead on providing solutions to complex issues and technical guidance on projects, changes and upgrades
- support the configuration, deployment and use of Microsoft Mobile Device Management and InTune along with experience of CommVault backup software, Windows server management and Office 365 environment
- Microsoft: MS DOS, PowerShell, Windows 10 OS, Office 2016/365, Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Server, Windows 2008 SQL Server, Windows Terminal Services, Windows IIS, Windows Update server, System Centre Configuration Manager, Hyper V, Active Directory
- Network: Dell SonicWall Firewall, Cisco switches
- Backup: CommVault
- Anti-virus: SOPHOS
- Helpdesk: Service desk software experience
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted