Software Developer - .NET and C# Experience
Basingstoke - Remote with rare travel to client site for meetings
25 Days Holiday
Our Automotive client are looking for Software Developer to join their team to work on a Greenfield project.
As the Software Developer, you will be responsible for delivering quality software solutions for the business through extensive liaison with users. You will need to design, develop, test, release and own the ongoing development and support of software applications.
- Developing high quality, well crafted, software that meets the needs of the intended user.
- Defining and documenting user requirements through user liaison and a sound understanding of the business requirement.
- Defining and documenting systems designs.
- Ensuring user satisfaction of systems design including prototyping
- Project managing the implementation of all new applications including:
- Unit testing
- System testing
- Data migration
- User training and support
- Ongoing management of application functionality and system up time
- Ongoing development of each software solution through liaison with the user
Key Skills / Experiences
- Familiarity with all stages of the SDLC
- A deep interest in software development technologies and methodologies and their application.
- Ability to analyse requirements and design solutions
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft .NET (to v4.5) with C#
- MVC (To v6)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of WCF SOAP services.
- Knowledge of RESTful services with WebAPI.
- Strong experience of Web front end technologies including jQuery, CSS, Responsive layout frameworks, AngularJS and any other front end tools.
- Strong knowledge SQL Server 2012 and/or 2008 and TSQL
- An interest in software architecture, design patterns and upcoming new frameworks and tools would be an advantage.
If your skills and experiences match the above requirements, then please don't delay applying with your CV below!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search