Network Engineer (WAN) - Security cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Network Engineer to work on a 3-month rolling contract.This role will be working on site based in Stevenage and working at customer sites.
- The role will involve Configuring SRX series routers to meet tight project deadlines to enable the delivery of secure network services globally.
- The experienced 3rd Line Network Engineer will join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Stevenage to manage and support the clients Juniper Core Network (MCN) WAN estate.
- Daily duties will include a mixture project/implementation work and general support escalations/fault finding. The role will also require the individual to be capable of configuring, trouble shooting and tuning Juniper network devices.
- Key experience required:
- The 3rd line WAN Network Engineer, will have in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning the following:
- Juniper SRX platform - Successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Junos & experience in various SRX platforms. Candidate will have comprehensive CLi exposure. The WAN Engineer will also have in-depth knowledge of routing and switching.
- BGP - Successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning BGP, to include topics such as policy-based routing, manipulation of attributes, load-balancing techniques, and lastly have comprehensive troubleshooting skill set.
- IPSEC - Successful Network Engineer will have an in-depth knowledge of IPSEC VPN's and be familiar with troubleshooting.
- MPLS - Successful 3rd line support Engineer will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting MPLS.
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search