Analytics Manager - Permanent
Location: Central London
Working within the media space supporting TV advertisers to precision-target viewers across a range of TV environments by delivering targeted ads. The Product, Data and Analytics team support the platform developments to enable the client to build a best in class offering.
You'll be passionate about data modelling and analytical techniques to interpret findings from data. Assisting in building and maintaining strategies for data infrastructure, systems and processes.
- Creating revenue models to support pricing and yield decision making.
- Creating quantitative analyses and ad hoc reporting to support both internal teams and client needs.
- Taking a lead role in the reporting capabilities for business insights.
- Supporting the client's reporting by owning and enhancing dashboards and data feeds to advance client and key stakeholder needs.
- Maintaining a relationship with the key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Ideally worked in a media advertising background with an understand of data and reporting feeds.
- Experience creating and utilising statisitcal modelling techniques.
- Experience with SQL, BigQuery with Python.
- Experience with Data Studio, Looker, Datorama and Qlik.
- The ability to organise large amounts of data and supporting and implementing complex data management systems.
- Able to effectively manage stakeholder expectations with being a good communicator.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
What's next? If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search