You will join one of the largest IT consultancies who are driving digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. The company is working with numerous aspects of pioneering technologies including cloud engineering, AI and blockchain.
- Assure delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project
- Create analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Provide expertise in agile engineering practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe)
- Provide expertise in the application of DevOps
- Support and guide the Product Owner to create / evolve product roadmap, creation of epics, writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Work with critical and complex technology projects
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day for every 2 years of service up to a total of 29 days.
- Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with digital asset management, content management solutions, web and mobile solutions.
- Experience with enterprise-scale digital marketing, content and asset management, e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager (DAM)
- Agile at Scale methodologies such as SAFe, Spotify, LeSS, Scrum at Scale
- Agile management tooling such as JIRA and/or AzureDevOps
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search