- MAC Support Engineer - Server Experience
- ASAP START
- £150 - £170 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Deskside Engineer who has a wealth of experience with supporting Apple products, due to the end client you will need to go via an Umbrella Solution.
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call systems as work is completed.
- Working either within a team on site or as the single point of contact for site.
- Hardware installation, setup and troubleshooting of Apple and Windows 10 clients
- Software installation, setup and troubleshooting of Apple and Windows devices
- To perform diagnostic services using all available resources, including the use of other customer-based and external support parties.
- To manage hardware repair through the customer defined warranty routes.
- Open tickets and work with service desk where required including any external support parties for hardware equipment failures or software related issues.
Key Skills & Experience
- Install, Upgrade, Deploy, Test, maintain and troubleshoot Mac OS X including Office Suite and Windows OS; able to provide and restore systems configurations and/or reimage or refresh
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software including network and internet connectivity issues on site or remotely, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Provide assistance and support for remote employees using Citrix and remote tools and productivity
- Strong Customer Service and communication skills required; verbal and written.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search