Scrum Master - Inside IR35
I am currently looking for a Scrum Master to work for a Leading IT service provider based in Telford, the initial contract will be 6 months.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall architect or project manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Accountable for successful delivery.
- Effective governance of the overall delivery.
- Responsible for the set-up, management and delivery of the Team.
- Create and maintain focus, enthusiasm and momentum - one-team collaboration with the client.
- Nurture relationships, foster open and clear communications between all stakeholders.
- Ensure Scrum team execution in line with the designated sprint, backlog and timeline.
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies
- Establish and review Burn Down progress.
- Communication with Product Owner, Agile Coach and Scrum team.
If you are interested in knowing more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search