Cloud Architect - Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Cloud Architect to work on a 6-month contract.
This role will be working on 3 days a week remotely and 2 days a week on client site in Bracknell
- We are looking for a security cleared cloud Architect to join our client's new project.
- The Cloud Architect works at a senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects, strategies, and architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues and contributing key insights. They provide technical advice and assistance to the sales force, sales agents, reseller/distributor staff and existing or prospective customers, either in support of customer development or sales activity or in fulfilment of sales obligations.
- Manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Creating design documentation
- RCTM Tracking
- Customer Requirements Delivery
- Technical Management of Implementation Team
Key experience required:
- The Cloud Architect will be a Migration expert with experience in cloud platforms (VMware/Azure), migration tooling, knowledge of networking\security desirable, able to prepare HLD\LLD.
- Will have demonstrated experience of stakeholder management.
- Strong knowledge of applications/data migration projects and the technical and business risks of such projects,
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS.
- A desirable would be to have knowledge of MS Azure Cloud solution implementations, VMware Cloud and on-premises IaaS or PaaS solutions.
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search