Lorien's leading banking client is looking to hire a Security Analyst for a year long project.
WFH based role
Excellent day rate
The Security Innovation function sits within the Security CoE and is responsible for working with product owners to help This work requires significant prototype testing of a variety of Security platforms and concepts within a designated lab environment.
This role will allow you to test out new tech and try new systems. This project will be very much an experimental environment to create cutting edge technology for the bank.
Areas and concepts which are to be explored includes:
- SIEM technologies and concepts.
- Security Analytical tools and concepts.
- MITRE Mapping Capabilities.
- Deception and Decoy Technologies
- Netflow Analysis
- Cloud governance and compliance scanning.
- Extended Detection and Response.
A technical resource is required to assist with the installation, maintenance and testing of a variety of Security tooling required to facilitate associated exploration work.
- Experience of installing and maintaining a wide range of security tooling.
- Experience of operating in a cloud environment - preferably Azure.
- Experience of security operations - including security analytics and workflow tooling.
- An interest in exploring new and emerging tools, concepts and approaches to cyber defence.
- An ability to work in a flexible manner.
Please feel free to apply or send over a copy of your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted