Head of Delivery
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Head of Delivery to join their Glasgow based team for a 6 months initial contract.
- -Leadership experience at a high level in a complex organisation.
- -Proven strategic and thought leadership skills, with the ability to handle complexity, show imagination and inspire staff through periods of uncertainty.
- -The ability to work under pressure and deliver improvement to the way that performance is managed, to drive quality standards and to facilitate the sharing of good practice across organisation.
- -An inspiring and confident communicator who will establish and maintain strong, influential relationships with a range of stakeholders at a senior level
- -Proven ability to manage and communicate strategic risks arising from technical activities with experience in managing and mitigating information risks at a corporate level.
- -Proven experience of delivering complex programmes from discovery through to service operation and successful service implementation, with significant experience in leading the technical work streams of large-scale IT managed services (both in-house and outsourced) and transformation.
- -Proven experience in budget and financial management.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search