Are you a Solutions Architect looking for an exciting challenge?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology in the financial sector?
Our Edinburgh based client are looking for an experienced and qualified Solutions Architect. This is a key, strategic role for someone to really advance their career.
This is a permanent role that comes with a market leading benefits package.
The role responsibilities include:
- Owning, documenting and delivering key design artefacts by working with stakeholders to find architecturally compliant solutions to business problems
- Contributing and supporting the development of design engineering standards and patterns that support our engineering operating model and architectural alignment process
- Driving and owning the design and delivery of features to existing or new customer products or services within agreed design and best practices while maintaining cost optimisation
- Identifying key risks and/or potential threats that impact customer products/services
- Keeping abreast of technology shifts out with my technical specialism to further your personal development
- Identifying, documenting and working to mitigate technical debt
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced designers/architects, sharing knowledge
- Working closely with our product owners and analysts to evolve solution design to adapt as requirements develop and technical landscapes change
Specific skills & experience required:
- Proven Solution Design / Architecture experience
- Excellent technical understanding and ability for logical thinking
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience of guiding solution design though governance and service processes
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search