Technical Operations Support
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Technical Operations Support to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.
The client is looking to award a contract for the provision of Technical Operations Support roles to augment our IT team. The roles are varied in scope and includes supporting organisation projects, managing IT work tasks, development of system processes and progression of IT related business requests.
- Broad knowledge and experience on IT related technologies and topics, including systems, infrastructure, information security and support
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise and manage work tasks, and operate in a pro-active manner.
- Able to successfully liaise with organisation groups, suppliers and partner organisations to translate requirements to tasks and follow to successful conclusion.
- A background in IT infrastructure and security support areas.
- Experience and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a varied audience to ensure understanding.
if interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted