1st & 2nd Line PC Support / Builder - INSIDE IR35
Location: London - Onsite
Our consultancy client are in need of a 1st & 2nd line support to join them with their PC Support and PC builds.
- Scheduling new joiner PC builds and PC upgrades.
- Asset management to ensure global KPIs are met on a monthly basis.
- Issuing of IT peripheral items to customers.
- Charging for distributed peripherals items and maintaining stock levels of all equipment.
- Review appointments made in the Global PC Replacement Tool and plan activities.
- PC installation, configuration and data transfer from old PC to new PC for the Upgrade program using the client's standard procedures.
- Refurbishment of returned/leaver stock ready for re-deployment.
- Regular refurbishment and/or re-imaging of loan stock.
- Assisting with deliveries of IT equipment.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
Please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search