Do you have customer service experience? Are you looking to start or continue your career with a vibrant company? Are you looking to join a company which invests in your training and development? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will join a market leading, growing, and successful independent communications, IT, and cloud services provider, who offer products and services to clients in the UK and worldwide. The company fosters an inclusive, co-operative, and supportive culture to help everyone in their team to grow and feel valued.
The company is looking for a customer centric individual who can join their team to provide strong customer service to their providers and customers regarding telecoms and IT solutions. You will receive full training, in order to ensure you have a full understanding of the company's product suite.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new partners
- Responsible for the placement of orders
- Manage and track orders
- Log customer contact on the company portal
- Report any problems or delivery issues to management or the Escalations team
- Ensure all billing charges are accurately approved and billed accordingly
- Base salary £20,000
- home-based position
- Extensive on the job training
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays with the option to purchase more
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Strong customer service experience
- Articulate, personable and resilient
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage your own workload with deadlines
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted