Infrastructure Automation Engineer
6 Month Contract - London - Inside IR35 - To 595 per day
Lorien's client, a provider of IT services to a variety of private and public organisations around the globe, is currently looking to employ the services of an Infrastructure Automation Engineer in London for a 6-month contract inside IR35.
This individual will be expected to fulfil the following duties and bring the skills below to the table:
- Automating for GCP ( IaaS )
- Working as part of and leading a cross-functional Agile team
- Mentoring and sharing your knowledge with junior team members
- Liaising with staff at multiple different sites
- Solid understanding of Google Cloud Platform ( GCP ) as well as another cloud offering (ideally Azure)
- Must have good YAML coding skills and generally good grasp of scripting
- Track record of working with Automation and CI / CD tooling ( Jenkins / Terraform / Ansible / Docker / etc.)
- Ideally skills using Google Kubernetes Engine ( GKE ) as well as containers in the cloud in general
- Ideally a background in Service Desk / Support
- Knowledge of Big Data solutions eg HDInsights, Dataproc, etc.
If this sounds like a good match for your skills, apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration. This role closes off this week, so don't delay.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted