DevOps Technical Architect - Azure
Duration: 6 months
£900/day inside IR35
We are looking for a Technical Architect to take part in upgrading/modernising financial services systems and the integration to a surrounding application estate.
The technology landscape is diverse, ranging from on-premise platforms and systems to Azure cloud services and associated Azure DevOps capabilities.
This role will entail:
- Owning the end-to-end architecture.
- Creating architecture deliverables covering: on-premise FS platforms, cloud (Azure), integration/messaging, operations/monitoring, containers/IAAS, security, etc.
- Managing stakeholder reviews of deliverables and sign-offs.
- Articulating architectural design issues at key architecture forums and driving decisions to resolve.
To do so, you will need to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in Application architecture.
- Extensive experience in Cloud architecture.
- Experience in Integration architecture, Security architecture, and Operations architecture.
- Financial Services background.
- Ability to work at a high level dealing with senior leaders in both business and IT, as well as working at a detailed level with project members and 3rd party suppliers.
- Ability to plan and deliver timely designs, as well as supporting the delivery teams.
If this is the role for you, let us know!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search