Azure Integration Application Support Specialist
Working with a Global Data Insights organisation that are a market leader in their field. You will be working with an Applications Support team to ensure you deliver a professional, high performing support service in line with agreed service scope and service levels. Providing comprehensive, responsive, and professional second and third-line application support and maintenance services
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Ensure due diligence for external activities to make sure any contract obligations, including all support and maintenance controls and standards, are met
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of the suite of detailed and integrated application, database and software support and maintenance documentation and user guidelines/manuals, and via the IT Service Manager and the Project Delivery team, input into application designs, specifications and models with non-functional and functional requirements as appropriate.
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- CI/CD pipeline for different azure services
- Azure services (Azure Functions, Logic App, Azure SQL, Azure Storage Account etc)
- Maintain Azure Services , applications, databases and software, keeping up to date with vendor supported releases (and in-house upgrades for bespoke elements), testing fixes, patches and maintenance/upgrades, proactively managing performance, availability and resilience
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Good understanding of Azure Monitoring, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Centre
- Good Understanding of Azure DevOps, Pipeline , Azure Board.
- Good understanding of SQL Server or Oracle database management systems
- Good understanding of Windows Server operating systems
- Understanding of Integration technologies e.g. http, API, SSL, SFTP etc
- Understanding of .Net Development. Test Automation. Integration testing.
- Knowledge of minor programming/scripting (e.g. batch scripts or powershell)
- Responds promptly to client needs and solicits feedback to improve service; meets commitments
- Takes ownership of issues from outset to resolution
- Must be flexible and willing to work to task completion beyond normal business hours, if necessary
- Reacts well under pressure and is comfortable working in potentially high-pressure situations
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position; inspires the trust of others
This is a Permanent role working for a top company in their industry as a Azure Integration Application Support Specialist. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search