Technology Business Analyst - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
A Global research company are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team, working with business SMEs and impacted business/technology areas to gather and document detailed technical and business requirements to define needs and recommend solutions against the project objectives.
- Researching possible business and technology solutions to deliver required outcomes.
- Working closely with Business SME's and Stakeholders on specific project briefs and demand management requests, to ensure complete and comprehensive proposals.
- Working closely with the BST leadership team and other Senior Stakeholders, to challenge and interrogate business requests for technology support - both project and small change related.
- Ensuring that all such BA activities follow established industry best practice, and that documentation is accurate, thorough and has full engagement and support from business stakeholders.
- Developing business case ROI and Financial estimates for expected project delivery, full life cycle costs and benefits.
- Developing full understanding of the required Solution Architecture, utilising SA resources and standards.
- Articulating the expected approach to delivery clearly to the PMO and delivery teams and working closely with said teams to ensure Business cases are fully developed in terms of expected resources - both technology, business and partnering.
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Establishing a strong channel of communication, formal and informal with all key business and technology stakeholders.
Business Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
- BA experience focusing on Business transformation and change experience ideally gained in a global organisation, operating both Agile and Waterfall driven methodologies.
- Experience ideally across Enterprise Finance (and ideally HR) solutions, Package selection, SAAS delivery models and Azure/DevOps.
- Act logically, analytically and objectively in a range of situations
- Apply creative thinking when problem solving
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Take own initiative and responsibility
This position is based in Warwick, travel into the office will be 1-2 times a week
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search