Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled ADF Developer to join their Dundee based team for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Experience of working on a number of Azure Data Factory projects.
- An understanding of data warehouse design principles including fact and dimension tables.
- Experience of developing ETL, Datawarehouse and Analytical Data Models.
- Experience developing, test and deploy processes & pipelines to ingest, validate and transform datasets.
- Subject matter expertise in Azure Data Factory Analysis Services, Azure SQL (Microsoft Sequel Server) Datawarehouse.
- An understanding of cyber security principles.
- Ability to work openly and transparently, sharing knowledge and mentoring other team members
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted