ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - 6 MONTHS + - OUTSIDE IR35 - GLASGOW
Our Glasgow based client required the support and knowledge of an experienced Enterprise Architect for an initial 6 month contract (with option to extend).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support a domain assurance function in support of programme governance activities based on rigorously defined and tested principles and standards.
- Contribute to the development of Architectural strategies.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of business strategy and leverage that understanding to identify suitable solution and technology options, and the roadmaps for their implementation.
- Act as a key adviser on best practice use of technology within an overarching Architecture Strategy.
- Contribute to the establishment of an innovative culture of continuous delivery and improvement, providing guidance on Architectural Governance, Digital and Technology Strategy and Organisational Design.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise architecture frameworks for managing design governance, strategic development and stakeholder communication.
- Experience in the identification and resolution of architecture concerns arising from the implementation of integrated, commodity based digital solutions and platforms into the business.
- Experience of participation in defining business strategies and aligning these with the supporting technology required to achieve them.
- Experience of both written and verbal communication of strategic roadmaps, architectural models and discussion documents to audiences at all levels and of all technical backgrounds.
- Experience of working unsupervised in a dynamic environment with fluid priorities and high levels of uncertainty
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search