Data Integration Engineer
We are currently looking for a Data Integration Engineer to join one of our clients for a 6 month initial contract. This role is remote and inside IR35.
As an Integration Engineer you will be involved at all stages of the development life cycle, through requirements analysis, coding, unit testing, system testing, UAT and production support - working in a cross functional agile team.
- Extensive experience across the full stack of Microsoft data tools (Power BI, Azure Data Factory, API Management, SSIS, SSRS, Azure SQL, SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, C#, Service Bus)
- Azure development/integration experience
- Application architecture experience required Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision
- Varied SDLC experience including Agile Scrum
- Design and deliver enterprise scalable integration solutions involving internal and third party systems
- Delivering and presenting Proofs of Concept to stakeholders
- Designs will ensure that solutions are modelled logically, consistently and intuitively, ensuring that they perform optimally within agreed tolerances.
- Involvement in the promotion of developed solutions through various environments in adherence with the change control life cycle.
- Peer review of code from development team members and third-party providers
If you think your experience is a good match for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search