Java Software DeveloperRemote / Southampton
About the role
As a Java Software Engineer you will play an integral part in deployment, debugging, testing, scaling and monitoring of scalable applications.
An opportunity to write code using best practices, to ensure it is clean and testable. Working within an Agile delivery methodology, to make sure software is secure and well test to optimise delivery.
Our team uses a variety of tools and technologies, so having skills within the following would be advantageous: SpringBoot, Hibernate, Jackson, Postgresql, cloud services (Azure/AWS) and SQL.
What we are looking for:
- Java and cloud technologies
- Problem resolution, selection of technical solutions and applications
- Providing fully capable software development and configuration
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern engineering best practice like TDD, BDD and Automated Testing
- Iterative and incremental development
- Qualified to relevant development certification (or equivalent)
- Experience of Kubernetes (Desireable)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted