My UK banking client requires an Infrastructure Designer to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: UK based - remote working
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
- Drive and deliver cost-effective designs for the business and align the solution with the corresponding business or IT architecture.
- Work closely with the sponsors, key stakeholders, the business and change and functional delivery teams of the project or initiative to ensure design compliance and successful delivery.
- Work with stakeholders to identify investment priorities, define opportunities and shape journeys to meet the strategic goals of an initiative, businesses, and the organisation.
- Developing architecture and design.
- Responsible for high-level infrastructure design.
- Strategic infrastructure consolidation.
- Compliance assurance and delivery-planning.
- Working across application development.
- Infrastructure-build and operations functions to prioritise and co-ordinate design activity to ensure effective delivery within heavily constrained timescales and budgets.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search