SAP Order to Cash Business Analyst - INSIDE IR35
Our FMCG Client are in need of a Business Analyst who is skilled in SAP Order to Cash (OTC).
- Identification of target areas for business improvement / migration of tasks to Shared Services.
- Works with OTC Service and Governance team, Regional Business Partners and Project Managers to come up with innovative and practical solutions and build business cases.
- Identify and document process, information and data gaps.
- Gather, evaluate and challenge requirements.
- Ensuring design and delivery of solutions that fit within their GDBS and OTC guiding principles and are aligned to their Enterprise Architecture.
- Proactively build relationships and solutions which support OTC integration agenda.
- Grow own knowledge of SAP-based solutions and uses this to build internal ongoing BAU capabilities in Governance and Service Delivery teams, via the creation and delivery of excellent process documentation and training.
- Support, as appropriate, UAT and issue resolution.
- Use sound analytical decision-making and emerging intuition for what is commercially right.
- Ensure the client have cost effective, viable solutions which fit both the market and Global agenda
Essential Skills & Experiences
- Extensive understanding of OTC processes and SAP technical knowledge
- Experience of working within Shared Services and migration of tasks into Shared Services
- Experience of working on SAP changes / projects
- Experience of DDM Delivery Methodology for projects
- Good business partnering skills with a desire to make a difference
- Proven ability to align / influence multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to produce high quality detailed documentation
- Commercial awareness
- Self initiator and proactivity
- Positive solution-finding and collaborative attitude
- Remains positive in ambiguous and often conflicting situations
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Must hold self and others to account regarding clarity in roles and responsibilities
If the above key skills & experiences match you, please apply immediately with your CV below!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search