I am currently looking for a Platform Engineer to work for a leading IT service provider based in Telford on an initial contract running until end Dec 2021.
The role holder provides technical advice and assistance to the sales force, sales agents, reseller/distributor staff and existing or prospective customers, either in support of customer development or sales activity or in fulfilment of sales obligations.
- Authority. Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions. Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Cost and risk. Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Influence. Represents customer forums, conferences, and professional
We are looking for resources who:
- Can work effectively in an environment where activity is delivered by Agile processes
- Have a DevOps mindset and can thrive in that culture
- Have strong skills in Linux and scripting (Bash, Python)
- Have experience with Infrastructure as Code technologies, especially Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory and Docker.
- Have experience with AWS
If you would like more information please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or apply within!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search