Front End Developer
Location: Manchester City Centre / Work from home
You will join a successful gambling technology business, who delivers next generation sport betting and gaming platforms to the gaming industry. The company has successfully grown and houses a full product suite that enables the gaming industry to thrive by providing the industry's best technology platforms. The company is currently looking for a number of project managers to join their team to help bring their vision to life.
You will report to the Lead Developer and sit within one of their product squads. You will implement sections of functionality and ensure they are delivered on time. You will also create solutions to technical issues, as well as assisting, mentoring, and reviewing work from more junior developers.
As the front-end developer, you will work with ReactJS and work on complex projects. You will also deliver excellent UX/UI.
- Work from home 3 days a week
- 10% bonus
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7am and 10am)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Generous referral bonus
- Good knowledge of latest ES standards and Typescript
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an environment with developers of varying levels
- Enjoy working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- Experience working in the gaming/betting space or similar sector (desirable)
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted