Pensions Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has pensions experience to join one of our client's for a 6-month contract. This is remote based and inside IR35.
During this role your responsibilities would include:
- Achieving project delivery deadlines within scope and budget. Ensuring out of scope activity is identified and additional costs managed with the client.
- Driving high quality project governance, risk and issue management.
- Delivering quality updates on programme delivery status.
- Participation in client Working Groups, calls and technical workshops.
- Co-ordinating internal resources, on and offshore, for the execution of the project delivery plans.
- Identify and efficiently resolving issues identifying solutions which will enable projects to be effectively delivered in accordance with client requirements.
- Creation and tracking of project plans.
- Managing project change requests.
- Managing project RAID's.
- Managing project budgets.
- Managing project resource demand.
- Relationship management with clients.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Prince2 experience / qualification preferred
- Experience working within pensions / on pension related projects
- Proven work experience of delivering technical changes to support Regulatory requirements
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organisations.
- Ability to identify potential issues and dependencies early.
- Quickly facilitates mitigation plans, alternative approaches and communication of risks.
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search