IT Service Engineer
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled IT Service Engineer to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.
Significant IT network support experience with proven experience in the following applications:
- Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft Server technologies
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Active Directory Group Policies
- Microsoft 365 SaaS Platform
- Microsoft Azure Platform and associated technologies
Skills & Knowledge
- High level knowledge of IT Network support and architecture and associated equipment, IT Data and Telecommunications Systems, IT Service Delivery, IT Security practices and policies, IT Disaster recovery.
- A strong awareness of new IT technologies and how these may benefit the development of IT services for the organisation.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and development life cycles.
- High level knowledge and experience of supporting Cisco Routers, Veritas Data Backups, Voice over IP technology (VOIP) etc.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting Data Backups and Cloud hosted Telephony Systems.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search