Cloud Architect (migration)- Security Cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Senior Network Engineer to work on a 10-month contract.
This role will be working on site based in Basingstoke.
- We are looking for a security cleared cloud Architect to join our client's new Migration project.
- The Cloud Architect works at a senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects, strategies, and architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contributing key insights. They provide technical advice and assistance to the sales force, sales agents, reseller/distributor staff and existing or prospective customers, either in support of customer development or sales activity or in fulfilment of sales obligations.
Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
- Influence. Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
- Business development. Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Requirements and design. Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
Key experience required:
- The Cloud Architect will be a Migration expert with experience in cloud platforms (VMware/Azure), migration tooling, knowledge of networking\security desirable, able to prepare HLD\LLD.
- Will have demonstrated experience of stakeholder management.
- Strong knowledge of applications/data migration projects and the technical and business risks of such projects,
- A desirable would be to have knowledge of MS Azure Cloud solution implementations, VMware Cloud and on-premises IaaS or PaaS solutions.
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search