Senior Security Engineer - London - Hybrid Working
SALARY - £60,000 - £80,000
We are working with a global trading company who specialise in trading gas, oil, carbon, and many others. They are in search of a highly experienced senior security engineer to join their SecOps team in their London headquarters
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Help automate, manage, and maintain security applications.
- Performing regular security reviews, vulnerability, risk assessments
- Working with the business and other stakeholders in delivering an identity access management solution.
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Provide technical expertise to development projects and operational teams
- Research and analysis of security issues and solutions
- Provide specialist design, analysis, and diagnosis on Information Security matters
- Run security improvement initiatives
- Investigate and respond to security violations.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
If you are the Ideal candidate, you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure, both server and networking.
- Knowledge of Scripting (Powershell or Python)
- Understanding of networking including firewalls, proxy systems, logging, and other security devices.
- Understanding of Risk
- Understanding of Phishing
- Knowledge of encryption
- Ability to understand and apply the concepts of Risk, Threat and vulnerability
- Ability to understand and apply concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Understanding of security governance, organisational processes, change control/management
Do you have the skill set and experience we are looking for, if so please respond to this advert to find out more on the position by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search