We are currently recruiting for a Security Analyst to join one of our clients on a remote role until the end of the year initially. This role is due to be extended further. This role is inside IR35.
- Broad technical background, with security experience - (CISSP & preferably CISM)
- Experience performing technical security gap analysis; assessing and articulating security risks
- Working knowledge of security and privacy-based regulations and industry standards (i.e. PCI DSS, SOx, SOC2)
- Understanding of moving regulated workloads to cloud technologies (IaaS and PaaS)
- Organized with strong documentation, analytical and planning skills
- Experience of negotiating and communicating at all levels, managing workloads to tight deadlines, analysing data and converting it into to useful information, and working with global teams
You will be responsible for:
- Production and ownership of gap analysis framework
- Security gap analysis of PaaS services and recommending mitigating actions
- Managing the demand pipeline and backlog of unmet Business demand (16 PaaS services)
- Document Gap Analysis findings and update PaaS Dashboard
- Document risks & recommended actions, sharing findings with information security teams.
- Management and content of PaaS and risk workbooks
- Communication of risk findings to ICS
- Communication and availability of the PaaS Security Dashboard
- Responding to queries in relation to PaaS security, gaps and risks
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted