IT Service Desk Technician
Our client is looking for a highly skilled IT Service Desk Technician to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED REMOTELY
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Providing a professional and helpful point of contact for customers contacting the Service Desk during its hours of operation.
- Providing 1st Line support to customers to resolve incident tickets and deliver Service requests.
- Ownership of all support tickets ensuring regular updates and customer communication.
- Recording of all required data and associated actions required to resolve tickets using ticket management software.
- Categorise and prioritise all support incidents and requests, escalating as required by process, priority and workload to ensure management visibility of high priority incidents and timely resolution in line with service level agreements.
- Assigning network and application security permissions and ensuring that security permissions are correctly implemented in line with authorisation approval and principle of least access.
- Maintaining the IT Asset register and CMDB with the current location and status of all end user equipment.
- Provide basic administration of Microsoft Active Directory (on prem and Azure), Office365, Telecoms and Line of Business Applications.
- Preparation, repair and upgrading of IT equipment throughout the lifecycle.
- Engagement with third party suppliers and support services where appropriate to resolve support tickets.
- Arrange and administer delivery and receipt of IT equipment via external couriers.
- Update and create required IT Service Desk documentation including documentation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Update and create customer facing documentation including instructions and FAQ documents.
- Creation and monitoring of statistics and analytical information to monitor performance and identify improvements to support services.
- Identification of weak areas of infrastructure or process resulting in recurring incidents and managing the related problem tickets from logging to resolution.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted