BUSINESS ARCHITECT - EDINBURGH / GLASGOW - 6 MONTHS
Our client requires the knowledge and support of an experienced Business Architect for an initial 6 month, inside IR35 contract based both remotely and from their Edinburgh or Glasgow office.
This post will sit within the Strategic Design Business Area. This area is focused on identifying medium to long term opportunities and solutions for Strategic Design that combine User Centred Design Research with Service Design, Business Analysis and both Business and Enterprise Architecture expertise.
Main duties include:
- Engage with internal projects and partners to understand and identify their needs, then design appropriate interim and target business architectures.
- Regularly collaborate and find agreement with senior stakeholders, providing direction and challenge.
- Identifying problems pro-actively and translate these into non-technical descriptions, highlighting their impact across the enterprise in a way which can be easily understood.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of business architecture, analysis and service design. Experience in the identification and resolution of business architecture concerns arising from the implementation of: integrated, commodity based digital solutions and platforms, into the business.
- Experience of participation in defining business strategies and aligning these with the supporting technology required to achieve them
- Demonstrable track record of participation in all lifecycle phases of implementing large scale corporate or government IT/Digital projects into a complex business landscape.
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to communicate complex concepts to internal and external audiences, at all levels, in a way which they can understand and engage with
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search