CONTENT DESIGNER - REMOTE - INSIDE IR35 - 6 MONTHS
Our client required the knowledge and support of an experienced Content Designer for an initial 6 month remote contract.
Your work may involve the creation of, evaluating, updating and reviewing content at all stages or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels.
You will be expected to:
- Make sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format
- Start from discovery and work closely with user researchers, service designers and interaction designers
- Be comfortable using evidence, data and research to make content decisions
- Build relationships across government to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
- Contribute to and use the style guides and content patterns
- Engage with and contribute to the cross-government content community
- To prepare content to support the development of training materials.
- To prepare content to support the development of survivor communications.
- To prepare content for operational and process guidance.
- To develop content and style guidance
- To contribute to areas within the communications strategy
- To work as part of a User Centred Team deliver to support the development of the service.
- To contribute to establishing the future content need for organizational reporting and how that content will be captured and prepared in the future.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search