We are currently looking for Resource Booking Administrators to join the established resource team at NatWest, full training on the banks booking systems will be provided, the role will be remotely based however once covid restrictions are eased there will be the need to attend site 1 day per week,
- Assist with and lead projects as required
- Administrations of room / desk bookings systems
- Complete all learning, training and development as required
- Ensure all Resource Booking requests are raised within the agreed timescales and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and relevant NatWest Policies.
- Ensure that liaison with third party suppliers and teams enable an excellent service delivery.
- Ensure that the customer receives a satisfactory level of service with each request or concern, highlighting any issues/escalations to the team seniors
- Provide customer support and issue resolution via email, phone, or iChat
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV or call Tony on 0207 654 1146 for an immediate interview
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted