Commodities Trading Software Development Manager
Global commodities trading firm specialising in renewable and conventional energy is seeking a commodities trading system manager to join on a perm basis. The firm have offices in the US, Germany, and UK.
The role of Software Development Manager consists of the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Portfolio management team and technology specialists
- Hiring and leading a team of software engineers acting as team player, mentor and ultimately making decisions on behalf of the team
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Using new, up-to-date technologies to perform coding at topmost performance
- Lead a global-scale team, developing trading algorithms and execution systems
The required skillset of Software Development Manager include:
- Extensive knowledge of:
- Trading systems
- Team management experience in a similar environment
- Experience of working in an engineering environment
- Industrial/ commercial experience with trading systems
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted