Lead Information Security Engineer - London - Hybrid Working
SALARY - £90,000 - £110,000
We are working with a large global energy and technology company that specialises in the trade of gas and electricity and provides renewable energy management services all around the world. They are in search of a highly experienced Information security engineer with management ability.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage firewall, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Manage vulnerability scanning and remediation plans.
- Act on security breaches and malware threats
- Support the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Serve as a security expert and conduct training when needed.
- Monitor and respond to emerging threats and ongoing best practices changes.
If you are the Ideal candidate, you will:
- Extensive experience in an information security role
- Management experience - hiring and building a team
- Experience designing countermeasures to identify security risk
- Experience with Single-Sign-On (SSO) identity federation and protocols, including Radius, MS AD (join-based), LDAP/OpenLDAP, and SAML (including MS Azure-based SAML).
- Expertise in Cisco networking and Security systems and Fortigate Firewalls
- Prefer one or more of the following industry certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); CISM (Certified Information Security Manager); CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control); SSCP (Systems Security Certified Professionals), CompTIA Security+, and/or Certified Business Continuity Professional.
- Prefer familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST 800-53, KritisV, ISO 27001, etc.) and risk management methodologies
Do you have the skill set and experience we are looking for, if so please respond to this advert to find out more on the position by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted