Problem Manager - Security Clearance
We are currently recruiting for a Problem Manager for our client who is an Global IT Service Provider to join the team on a 6 month contract based in Corsham.
This position requires a Security Clearance however all candidates will be considered.
Key Outputs and Deliverables
- Maintain information about known errors and workarounds.
- Provide regular verbal and written briefings to the programme and stakeholders as required, including post-reviews of all problems in project and live.
- Provide good quality knowledge and information to expedite effective decision making relating to problem management.
- Host / chair meetings and Problem Management Working Group as required.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders, both internal and 3rd party, in the conduct of problem management duties as required.
- Ensure that all related artefacts are captured and can be used as evidence for audit and assurance.
- Working with the Knowledge and Configuration Managers to maintain a Single repository for all project and live services problem related activities for all stakeholders to refer to.
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems on systems and services.
- Ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Analyse and report on patterns and trends, at the Problem Management Review board and the Monthly Services Review board.
- Initiate and monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems and services.
- Lead on the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Investigate problems in systems and services.
- Manage problems / incidents in an agile environment focussing upon the rapid development and deployment of continuous delivery.
Qualifications, skills & experience (minimum):
- ITIL v3, with current working experience at Level 3.
- Project management - Agile preferable.
- Working knowledge and experience of Problem Management in an engineering environment.
- A holistic understanding of Service Management and SIAM.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search